The Mouse and Moon studio is an 811 square foot studio with 10' ceiling in beautiful downtown Portland. It's a cozy studio, complete with dressing/makeup room, darkroom, and lavatory, with a configurable shooting area. Wifi is available, as are lights, backdrops, and all the Mouse and Moon costumes and props.
- Product photography
- Macro/still life photography
- Fine art
- Advertising/marketing projects
- Web content
- Your imagination
- Monthly (up to 3 full days per month) $500
- Daily (studio available from 8:00AM - 8:00PM) $250
- Hourly $80 for the first 2 hours, $45 for each additional hour
- Weekends - add an additional $50 fee for Saturday or Sunday rentals
- Workshops - we can accommodate small workshops/classes/group shoots. Contact us to discuss your plans.
- Custom rates - Do you have specific needs not covered by our rental plans? We can accommodate you! Contact us to discuss your project needs.
- Lights (2 Alien Bees B800s, 2 Alien Bees B400s with softboxes/umbrellas) $75
- Backdrops (we stock a small supply of 9’ seamless backdrops. If you need a specific color, let us know and we’ll do our best to have it available for you. We also have a selection of drapes/fabrics at no additional charge) $50
- Props (we make and store a number of props from our photo shoots, and can make custom props upon request) Inquire
- Wardrobe (we stock a small selection of clothing, but can make custom clothing and accessories upon request) Inquire
*When you request studio time, we will send you a quote with confirmation and payment information. Payment is required at time of booking. Cash, credit card, and Paypal accepted.
Get more info, and reserve your day
Mouse and Moon Creations
1220 SW Morrison St. Lobby A
Portland, OR 97205
Mouse and Moon is in the historic Terminal Sales Building, Portland's tallest art deco office building. The studio is in the lobby, next to the elevators.